NEWS & EVENTS
BVRA pre-season tournament hosted annually by Dakota Community Club is now open for registration. Please click on the buttonTOURNAMENT REGISTRATION
Sunday September 23/18 – 1.50pm-2.50pm ,3.00pm-4.00pm Glenwood
Sunday September 30/18 – 1.50pm-2.50pm ,3.00pm-4.00pm Glenwood
Sunday October 7/18 – 1.50pm-2.50pm ,3.00pm-4.00pm Glenwood
Sunday October 14/18 – 1.50pm-2.50pm ,3.00pm-4.00pm Glenwood
BVRA PRE-SEASON 3 ON 3 RINGETTE
Registration is now closed. For further information please contact TARA GILKES AT firstname.lastname@example.org
SPACE IS LIMITED
Games at Southdale Arena, Dakota Arena, Maginot Arena, Glenwood Arena and possibility of other arenas.
Starts End August 2018 – Sept 30, 2018
Individual Registration only, one friend request only!
Green R4U/U 10, U 12, U14, U16/19 age group (R4 U Green will be with U10 & U 16/U19 combined) If numbers low may combine U12 & U14.
5 GAMES - $110.00 each player will receive a Jersey to keep
NO CHARGE FOR GOALIES – Until we reach max goalies for age group
- Space is limited due to ice constraints, first come first serve
- Register on BVRA Website- http://bvraringette.ca
- Registrations will not be accepted after the age group is full or after August 22, 2017
- Full Equipment is required
- Players will be given a jersey but we also suggest to have both a light and dark Jersey in case of conflict.
- All teams are required to have a minimum of 2 adults on the bench, 1 of which must be a female
- Home team is required to supply a time keeper
Any questions please contact Tara Gilkes at email@example.com
For those requiring registration recipts for income tax puposes, log in to your account, got to Account details>Registration receipts and choose the recipt you require. You will have to do a screen print to get a copy.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Manitoba Intact NRL presents... INTACT FOR THE HOLIDAYS!3 on 3 Tournament at Seven Oaks Arena - December 26th - 29th.
All Levels of Play Welcome (AA included) - Limited Space
$100 per player fee
Players may request 1 friend to play with and will be assigned to a team. Teams will be formed fairly, depending on age and level of play.
This fee includes...
- Manitoba Intact "Coach" on the bench for each game.
- 4 Game Guarantee! (full-ice, two 20 minute periods)
Round robin type play, consolation, playoff and championship game
- Manitoba Intact 3 on 3 Jersey to Keep!
- Games will run approximately from 9:00am to 9:00pm on the Thursday and Friday, and 9:00am to 5:00pm on the Saturday; with the last two time slots on the Saturday dedicated to the Finals for both Divisions.
- Teams are guaranteed at least 1 hour breaks between games
- NRL Team Responsibilities: Coaching and Officiating
- Parent Responsibilities: 1 Time keeper and 2 gate openers required from each team
50/50: winner will be drawn on the 29th, at the end of the day
Player Contest: Players who get all Intact athletes autographs on their jersey will be entered to win some Intact Merchandise!
Please Contact Nicole Desrosiers for registration
Phone/Text: (204) 250-5812
Can play any position, but prefer defence. Please feel free to reach out to us! South end of the city preferably.Jaclyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
U12B and U12CKeira's Winter Klassic is a charity ringette tournament sponsored by SJRA.100% of proceeds go to Manitoba Cancer Care.Last year we raised over 38,000 in one day!This year we have expanded the tournament over the full weekend.Indoors this year!Keith Bodley arena in Westwood8 teams, $700/ team. 3 game guarantee.Please contact Trista Tambakis at email@example.com or text to204-612-0488
I'm looking for an Open Elite or Open 1 team that is in need of a goalie. I live in the South St Vital area. Have played AA since Tween and was an AP goalie for MB Intact last season. Please contact me if needed.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgThe contract details are as follows:Location: Sanford ArenaDay of week: SaturdayTime: 6:15-7:15pm1st half: October 27-December 15 (with potential to extend further and into 2nd half of the season)Please contact Tanya for further details.